Can you notarize a foreign document that does not originate or pertain to the United States of America?

We are not authorized to notarize documents that do not pertain to a transaction connected with the United States or property that is not within the United States. 

Have additional questions? Click the Submit a Ticket button above and our team will be in touch.

Was this article helpful?

6 out of 6 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us