Before starting the signing process, ensure you have the following:
- Identification: A valid government-issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, ID Card)
- Computer: Desktop, laptop, or tablet device; a minimum 13” screen size is recommended
- Audio/Visual: Working Speakers, Microphone and Webcam (a camera is required for an online notarization)
- Internet: Strong/reliable Internet connection
- Browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari
- Location: Quiet area with minimal to no distractions
For a personal document notarization, it is recommended that a personal device and email address be used vs a work network where IT security may limit the ability to complete the notarization session.
Have additional questions? Click the Submit a Ticket button above and our team will be in touch.